IHL and the Liebenzell Mission
One of the core areas of work of the Liebenzell Mission, one of Europe’s biggest Evangelical mission organizations, has always been education. For over one century, the Theological Seminary of the Liebenzell Mission trained missionaries and pastors for regions all over the world. In 2011, this seminary turned into the Internationale Hochschule Liebenzell, university of applied sciences, which has been accredited by the German Council of Science and Humanities, and recognized by the State of Baden-Württemberg. The Liebenzell Mission still serves as IHL's trustee agency to this day.
IHL offers three undergraduate and two graduate programs:
- B.A. Evangelical Theology (4 years)
- B.A. Theology/Education in an intercultural context (4 years)
- B.A. Theology/Social Works in an intercultural context (4 years)
- M.A. Evangelical Theology (2 years) (in co-operation with the Evangelische Hochschule TABOR, university of applied sciences, in Marburg, Germany)
- M.A. Integrative Counseling (full-time: 3 semesters; professional: 5 semesters)